Equilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equality & Freedom

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clans that we shouldn't support / Los clanes que nosotros no debemos apoyar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breeth
Admin
Breeth

Clans that we shouldn't support / Los clanes que nosotros no debemos apoyar Empty
PostSubject: Clans that we shouldn't support / Los clanes que nosotros no debemos apoyar   Clans that we shouldn't support / Los clanes que nosotros no debemos apoyar Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:27 am

Hey Everyone! I will be making a list of clan I don't want us to support. Or to be part of.

Clans
-----------
Valkyrie = Flores

I do NOT want our clan involved with this clan, reason is their leader (Flores) was a duper and a hacker. (Prolly still is)Another thing is he has hurt my feelings in any way possible, and has made fun of me. Yes I was in Ceres and he hates Ceres but he has no right to take my pictures off my Ceres forums and post them up into the internet or make fun of me comparing me to things. He has Hurt other people as well not only me. He is a problem for the game! I don't want anyone involved with him or the clan. He is a very childish person and he will get back at you. Either through pictures on the internet or screenshot your conversations with him and he will flip it. FLORES and his clan are trouble. Especially their LEADER. Do not broad for them, do Not Res anyone!(this goes for all clans that isnt our own) If they happen to take a colony DO NOT CHEER! I wouldnt want a guy like that controling the colonies. On the map! I hope you all understand. I do not want trouble with our clan. I don't want people pointing fingers and saying that we support his clan and other clans. We are different We are ONE! We have OUR own RULES!

WHOEVER I HEAR INVOLVED AND SUPPORTING THE CLAN I WILL LIST NAMES AND I WILL GIVE A WARNING! IGNORE THIS WARNING AND ULL GET AN AUTOMATIC BOOT FROM CLAN!

In Conclusion I don't want any of you my family and friends to be hurt. Just like I was and other people. I want everyone to be safe in clan. and not to be Ridiculed.

(yes We do get help from other clans like Ceres and some TO but I'll list some names later of clans that has helped us in things)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oye Todos! Haré una lista del clan que yo no nos deseo que apoyemos. O para formar parte de.

Clans
-----------
Valkyrie = Flores

Yo no deseo nuestro clan implicado con este clan, la razón es su líder (Flores) fue un duper y un hacker. (Prole todavía es) Otra cosa es ha dolido mis sentimientos en cualquier manera posible, y se ha burlado de mí. Sí estuve en Ceres y él odia Ceres pero él no tiene derecho de quitarse mi imágenes mis foros de Ceres y anunciarlos arriba en el Internet o diversión de marca de mí me comparando a cosas. Ha Dolido a otras personas también no sólo a mí. ¡Es un problema para el juego! Yo no deseo que nadie implicara con él ni con el clan. Es una persona muy juvenil y él volverá en usted. O por imágenes en el Internet o screenshot sus conversaciones con él y él lo echarán al aire. FLORES y su clan son problemas. Especialmente su LIDER. ¡Haga no ancho para ellos, hace no Cosa nadie! (esto va para todos los clanes que no es nuestro propio) Si suceden tomar una colonia que no VICTOREAN! Yo yo no deseo a un tipo como ese controlar las colonias. ¡En el mapa! Espero que comprendan. Yo no deseo problemas con nuestro clan. Yo no deseo a personas que señalan dedos y dicen que apoyamos su clan y otros clanes. ¡Somos diferentes que somos UNO! ¡Tenemos NUESTRAS propias REGLAS!

¡QUIENQUIERA QUE yo OIGO IMPLICADO Y APOYAR EL CLAN yo LISTARE NOMBRES Y yo DARE UNA ADVERTENCIA! ¡IGNORE ESTA ADVERTENCIA Y ULL CONSIGUE UNA BOTA AUTOMATIC DE el CLAN!

En conclusión yo no deseo que cualquiera de ustedes mi familia o mis amigos del clan sean dolidos por el. Como el me hico a mi y a otras persona. Deseo que todos estén a salvo en clan. y que no sean Ridiculizado.

(sí conseguimos ayuda de otros clanes como Ceres y como algunos A pero listaré algunos nombres luego de los clanes que nos ha ayudado en cosas)
Back to top Go down
https://theequilibrium.forumotion.com

Clans that we shouldn't support / Los clanes que nosotros no debemos apoyar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equilibrium :: General Information / Información general :: Welcome to Equilibrium! / Bienvenido a Equilibrio! :D-
Jump to: